Looking for a health care provider in your area? Doctor rating sites are popping up all over the internet. There are many problems with these sites. Many of which revolve around their accuracy. We are committed to being as accurate as possible, while giving you as much information available. You might be able to find doctors and providers with other web sites, but you will not be able to rely on the information provided. LocalDocs.com allows providers to update profiles, ensuring accuracy and availability of information.We are not a ratings site!
In the offline world, you've built your name and worked hard to build your reputation with patients.
Now, everything has changed. People moved into a virtual world and started looking for solutions to everyday health issues.
According to the Pew Internet & American Life Project, "66% of adult internet users have looked online for information about a specific disease or medical problem." Also, "44% have looked online for doctors or other health professionals."
When people search online, they're doing so through search engines. According to Nielsen/Net Ratings, 93% of internet traffic begins with a search engine. Over the past decade, for a large part of the populace, Google®, Bing®, and Yahoo® became the new Yellow Pages®.
What do people find when they search your name (and why you should be concerned).
- Review sites - you probably know about review sites. You may even be frustrated by their inaccurate information (which you can't change). Review sites don't represent you. Yet, what they publish represents what your patients find - whether it's accurate or not. One nasty comment can chase away a prospective patient – whether it’s true or not. Don’t forget—most review and ad supported sites can recommend competitors—on your listing.
- Hospital sites/health networks - Often, due to the aggressive nature of review sites, aggregators, and directories, you may find your health network/hospital page buried in search results. Another down side; searchers may arrive at the hospital/health network site and choose another doctor because they can't find you.
- Aggregators- Here’s a simple solution – LocalDocs – the website that works for and is controlled by you – the healthcare provider.
Save your practice personnel hours and financial resources on day to day operation.
- Use your LocalDocs profile as your own website…Your profile comes with your own URL (www.LocalDocs.com/Johndoe) of your choice where patients can directly access your profile. Why waste money on expensive websites? Everything you need is right here
- Upload documents such as “New Patient Information Forms” which patients can print and fill out upon their first visit saving your staff time and money
- Upload educational documents that you feel would better educate your patients
- Use your dedicated “Bulletin Board” to make important announcements regarding your practice eliminating the need for expensive mailers and fliers
- All updates can be performed by you easily and as often as you wish right from you profile homepage!
Potential patients are able to view provider profiles as a result of specific key phrases pertinent to their needs. Your viewable profile would include…
- Choose to post comments from patients (sent to you privately) in your “Testimonials” section allowing you to control the feedback associated with your practice!
- Pictures of you, your staff, facility, state of the art equipment, or anything else you choose to showcase.
- The name of your practice, type of practice, date established, staff size, hours of operation, address/addresses, phone number, and more!
As a medical professional, you understand the importance of effective advertising and overhead reduction in order to grow or maintain your practice. Whether you have an established practice and seek stable growth, or wish to establish a new practice patient base; LocalDocs.com gives you the tools.
You will not find another website on the internet more dedicated to providing our subscribers with the essential tool for success!